January 09, 2012

Kim Kardashian Feels Too Soon To Get Married

Getting married in a matter of days, Kim Kardashian admitted too soon to get married. 31-year-old socialite was hard away from Kris Humphries.


"My heart says that I make this marriage too quickly," Kim said in an episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York quoted from Femalefirst, Tuesday (01/10/2012).

Kim who filed for divorce from Kris Humphries in October and then just living the life of the household for 72 days. She also felt "heavy" to spend time apart from that basketball player.

"I feel marriage like a heavy load. Being away from my husband, I miss being single. I enjoy that feeling," she explained.

Even so, Kim was able to deceive her own heart that being married to Kris, not right.

"I just feel, like my marriage with Kris is not true," she concluded that.



-->

Blog Archive