February 03, 2012

Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant in 16

Because she was "really scared" to discuss birth control with her doctor, Britney Spears' little sister Jamie Lynn fell pregnant aged 16. The actress/singer was too nervous to ask for contraception advice but admits she was stunned to learn she was expecting her first child with then-boyfriend Casey Aldridge.

"I had been on a Nickelodeon show, Zoey 101, and after we wrapped shooting, I just wanted to go home to Louisiana and finish high school, be a cheerleader, all that. Then I found out I was pregnant. I was 16. I'd had one boyfriend. It doesn't make it perfect or all right. But I was judged for something that probably most everyone does... I was like every other teenager, except I had this last name... I believe in safety and birth control as prevention. But like many young girls... I was really scared to go to the doctor. And I was on a Nickelodeon show, and it (felt) especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. I didn't want to ask my doctor." She tells Glamour magazine.



hamilton theatrical dance supply
albany dance and theatrical supply
dance and theatrical of western europe
dance and theatrical or spectacular
types of theatrical dance
australian theatrical dance incorporation
theatrical dance teams
spectrum dance theater auditions
spectrum dance theater jobs
dance theater of harlem jobs
dance theatre of harlem tour 2018
dance theatre of harlem dancers
dance theatre of harlem summer intensive 2018
dance theater of harlem school audition
dance theatre of harlem boutique
dance theater of harlem schedule
-->dance theatre of harlem firebird

Blog Archive